METAVERSE – THE NEW FUTURE –

PSA: Subscriptions Cost More When Bought on an iPhone!

ios-subscriptions-ripoff-featured

It’s convenient that you can buy subscriptions right through your phone. You don’t need a long trek to a store so you can pick a voucher card. From services like PlayStation Plus and Xbox Live to renewing prepaid phones, your phone is a hub for payments these days. However, there’s an important fact you should know so you can avoid getting ripped off if you have an iPhone or iPad: whenever you make an in-app purchase, Apple takes 30% of the profits and the developer gets the other 70%. This applies to everything from free-to-play game credits to subscriptions for music streaming…

Read the full article: PSA: Subscriptions Cost More When Bought on an iPhone!

MakeUseOf

Comments

So empty here ... leave a comment!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Sidebar